Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On this episode of The Movement Fix Podcast, I am joined by Eric Cressey.
Eric is best known for his work with professional baseball players and his amazing facilities, Cressey Sports Performance, located in both Hudson, MA and Jupiter, FL.
In this episode, Eric and I cover the following topics:
- How Eric got to be where he is today as a ‘baseball shoulder guy’
- The plans Eric had in college and what led him to get into the fitness industry
- The opportunity costs of starting your own gym
- Common sense business principles for success
- What exercises to use for dynamic control of the shoulder
- What movement assessments to use with throwers
- Strength training for the throwing athlete
- and much more
Thank you Eric for being on TMF Podcast!
Eric on Social Media
Eric and Mike Reinold’s latest video course: Functional Stability Training: Optimizing Movement