2+ hour raw and uncut video class designed to fix limited mobility and optimize squat stance
What will this class do for you?
Command your bracing strategy
If you aren’t strategically creating abdominal tension before squatting heavy weights, you are missing one of the most potent things you can consciously control. In this video class, you will learn the easy 4-step process to strategically brace, how to do it, and how to teach it.
• Creating tension is perfectly safe, right? Don’t be so sure! Like everything, there’s a right and wrong way to doing it correctly.
• The truth about diaphragmatic breathing…how to make it your secret weapon to supercharging lifts
• What you must do to lock your obliques. (You’ll be MUCH less likely to ‘tweak your back’ or lose power on your big lifts.)
• Get the 4 step breathing and bracing checklist…use it to build your breath mastery habit.
Identify YOUR problem area
Knowing how to stretch is the easy part. Know where and what you should be stretching is the hard part. Or maybe you need to be strengthening. Maybe the issue is really understanding your hip anatomy. After this video course, you’ll be able to pinpoint where your issues are so you know exactly where to focus your efforts. No more guessing, no more hoping, no more looking for random YouTube videos in the hopes of finding your answer.
• Know where to stretch
• Know when NOT to stretch
• Identify your problem areas
• Is it your ankles? Knees? Hip structure? Adductors? Something else?
The Secret of the Squat Stance
• There’s a best way to squat with correct form, right? No. Discover how different body types need to squat differently.
• Are you or your clients making these common squat errors? Why ‘pushing out the knees’ and other common cues can be a deathtrap for the lower back and knees.
• How to deconstruct the squat into it’s fundamental movements…take your squat apart and put it back better than before.
• No more generic squat cues..Find YOUR (or those you work with) best squat stance.
• How to integrate mobility and motor control drills into your programming to turn the average person into a squatting machine
How to fit it all together
There is nothing more frustrating than doing the same stretches day in and day out, or the same foam roller drills day in and day out and getting no results. The key is knowing how it all fits together. How do you use the right stretches, the right strengthening exercises, and use your shoulder the optimal way in your lifts? The system laid out in this video will give you an easy to follow template to put all the pieces (stretching, mobilizing, strengthening) together seamlessly into your current exercise program.
• Stop doing the same stretches day in and day out with no results
• Fit the drills into your current exercise program
• Get our step by step process for integrating stretching, mobility, and strength
Join The Ranks
1,038 people and counting have taken this class live
Now you can enjoy it in video format 24/7
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I get access to the video?
At the time of purchase, you will be asked to create an account. Head to themovementfix.com, hit the login button, and it will direct you to the video workshop
How long do I get access for?
Access to this video workshop does not expire
How do I know if this class is not right for me?
If you don’t lift weights, squat, work with people who squat, or you have perfect mobility, then this class isn’t likely worth it for you.