The Movement Fix Workshop
Attention Coaches, Trainers, Athletes, PTs and Chiros
Join Dr. Ryan DeBell from The Movement Fix for an exclusive hands-on all day workshop designed to immediately upgrade your ability to deconstruct and rebuild the squat, deadlift, and overhead lifts.
The 6 Movement Modules
The Movement Fix Framework
• Find the biomechnical blueprint for exercise (and use it instantly explain even the most complicated movement)
• Discover the role of ‘relative stiffness’ and how this hidden movement killer can silently sabotage your movements
• Why stretching and rolling is a gigantic lie (and what you need to be doing right now to actually solve the real problem)
• 4 proven training templates to build dynamic plans that include the essential BIG THREE (movement, strength, mobility)
Command your bracing strategy
• Creating tension is perfectly safe, right? Don’t be so sure! Like everything, there’s a right and wrong way to doing it correctly.
• The truth about diaphragmatic breathing…how to make it your secret weapon to supercharging lifts
• What you must do to lock your obliques. (You’ll be MUCH less likely to ‘tweak your back’ or lose power on your big lifts.)
• Get the 4 step breathing and bracing checklist…use it to build your breath mastery habit.
Unlock your upper back and shoulders
• What is ‘Scapular Robustness’ (and why do you desperately need to build it up)?
• Are shoulder injuries preventable? Not if you’re doing these 3 things wrong.
• Find out how to use ‘Injury X-ray Vision’ to automatically scan your clients (and yourself) for hidden movement killers
• Unlock the upper back to power up the overhead lifts
• The 4 key components to unlocking better shoulder mobility (even if your shoulders are a ‘problem area’ and nothing has worked before)
Dominate the deadlift
• Deadlift heavier weights, safely, while your friends watch in awe.
• Why finding your deadlift limitations is key to protecting your back.
• The single most important part of your deadlift might be mastering the ‘Lat Lock’
• Get your step-by-step deadlift evaluation cheatsheet. You’ll be able to quickly and confidently a) uncover the movement killer b) teach the right movement fix c) help a client (or yourself) dominate their deadlift
Safeguard Your Low Back
• The truth about low back health. Why adding in just 3 prehab movements can eliminate most back pain in just a few weeks
• Become a ‘Spine Master’…wow your friends and win the admiration of others with your expert insights into spine strength and mobility
• Did you know…31 Million Americans are experiencing low back pain right now…understand why and what to do about it 90% of the time. Eliminating low back pain means you hold the golden key to helping A LOT of people live pain free.
•The easiest way to prevent low back pain from showing up is in NOT combining certain movements…find out which ones are silently murdering low back health.
The Secret of the Squat Stance
• There’s a best way to squat with correct form, right? No. Discover how different body types need to squat differently.
• Are you or your clients making these common squat errors? Why ‘pushing out the knees’ and other common cues can be a deathtrap for the lower back and knees.
• How to deconstruct the squat into it’s fundamental movements…take your squat apart and put it back better than before.
• No more generic squat cues..Find YOUR (or those you work with) best squat stance.
• How to integrate mobility and motor control drills into your programming to turn the average person into a squatting machine
What People Are Saying
“I’ve taken TMF Workshop twice, around one year apart. Both times I was equally impressed. Being a clinician and a crossfitter I found this material beneficial in many ways. Not only were the systems easy to follow, they also allow for creative accessory work that can be tailored to each individual. Ryan is a genuine human being with skills in leadership, mentorship and educating. This was one of the most effective courses I have been to (and I’ve been to a ton). I’d recommend it to any clinician striving to provide superior care to their patients, any coach who wants to lead their athletes to safe, effective growth, and any athlete looking to expand their knowledge on movement, form and performance.”Matt Wiest, DC
“Several years into Crossfit training, I’d have nagging pain every so often, and had plateaued in most of my WOD’s. Attending the TMF workshop helped me fix some of the important things I had stopped paying attention to. The workshop helped me find small fixes that made a big difference in my strength by giving me some good foundational principles to train by. The price I paid for this workshop was a bargain for what I learned. I thought at first the workshop might be too advanced for me, but I felt that Ryan communicated clearly and it was perfect for me as an athlete.”Karen Gach
“Dr. DeBell and The Movement Fix Workshop have been hugely impactful to my practice. As a CrossFit coach (and athlete) as well as a physical therapist who treats mostly CrossFit and weightlifting athletes in my clinic, I found the screening approach he teaches in this workshop to be very interesting and helpful. It will streamline your thinking and outline an application of the tools! Taking the TMF workshop was worth way more than the price!”Sarah Haran, DPT
“Ryan DeBell and The Movement Fix were instrumental in my initiative for continuing education for my 15 Coaches at CrossFit Illumine. The Movement Fix teaches you that it isn’t all about “mashing and smashing” and movement is a lot more complex than what we see at the surface. It is so important to me as a business owner that my Coaches understand the “why” and can articulate that “why” to our members. Ryan has a remarkable ability to take complex ideas and make them easily digestible for the average Coach or Athlete. I highly recommend this seminar if you are serious about professionalizing your coaching staff and business.”Brian Alexander
|December 3rd||Richmond, VA||Click here|
|December 4th||Odenton, MD||Click here|
|December 11th||London, UK||Click here|
|January 8th||Denver, CO||Click here|
|January 14th||Madison, WI||Click here|
|January 15th||Dubuque, IA||Click here|
|January 21st||Calgary, AB||Click here|
|January 29th||Phoenix, AZ||Click here|
|February 11th||Nashville, TN||Click here|
|February 26th||New York City, NY||Click here|
|March 25th||Madrid, Spain||Click here|
|April 8th||Atlanta, GA||Click here|
|April 9th||Fort Myers, FL||Click here|
|April 22nd||Montréal, QC||Click here|
|April 23rd||Toronto, ON||Click here|
|April 30th||Holland, MI||Click here|
|June 3rd||Charlotte, NC||Click here|
|June 10th||Chicago, IL||Click here|
|June 11th||Minneapolis, MN||Click here
Want to host a workshop at your facility?
Frequently Asked Questions
Who shouldn't take this workshop?
If you don’t squat, deadlift, overhead lift, or work with anyone who does those things, this workshop is likely not applicable for you.
Can anyone take this workshop?
There are no pre-requisites for this workshop. Athletes, trainers, coaches, casual exercisers, and clinicians have all attended from various backgrounds, abilities, and age groups.
Are there CEUs for this workshop?
At this time, The Movement Fix Workshop is not pre-approved for CEUs with any organization. However, many previous attendees have submitted the hours and received credit. A certificate of attendance is provided if needed to obtain hours.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, you can receive a full refund 30 days in advance of attendance. Transfer of your registration to another person is allowed if the event is in less than 30 days.