The Movement Fix Workshop
Attention Coaches, Trainers, Athletes, PTs and Chiros
Join Dr. Ryan DeBell from The Movement Fix for an exclusive hands-on all day workshop designed to immediately upgrade your ability to deconstruct and rebuild the squat, deadlift, and overhead lifts.
|January 29th||Phoenix, AZ||Click here|
|February 11th||Nashville, TN||Click here|
|February 18th||Calgary, AB||Click here (sold out)|
|February 19th||Camrose, AB||Click here|
|February 26th||New York City, NY||Click here|
|March 25th||Madrid, Spain||Click here|
|April 8th||Atlanta, GA||Click here|
|April 9th||Fort Myers, FL||Click here|
|April 22nd||Montréal, QC||Click here|
|April 23rd||Toronto, ON||Click here|
|April 30th||Holland, MI||Click here|
|June 3rd||Charlotte, NC||Click here|
|June 10th||Chicago, IL||Click here|
|June 11th||Minneapolis, MN||Click here
Want to host a workshop at your facility?
The 6 Movement Modules
The Movement Fix Framework
• Understand the biomechnical blueprint for exercise (and use it instantly to explain even the most complicated movement)
• Discover the role of ‘relative stiffness’ and how this hidden movement killer is sabotaging your movements
• Why stretching and rolling is a gigantic lie (and what you need to be doing right now to actually solve the real problem)
• Programming templates to build dynamic plans that include the essential BIG THREE (control, strength, mobility)
Command your bracing strategy
• Creating tension is perfectly safe, right? Don’t be so sure! Like everything, there’s a right and wrong way to doing it correctly.
• The truth about diaphragmatic breathing…how to make it your secret weapon to supercharging lifts
• What you must do to lock your obliques. (You’ll be MUCH less likely to ‘tweak your back’ or lose power on your big lifts.)
• Get the 4 step breathing and bracing checklist…use it to put your bracing on autopilot.
Unlock your upper back and shoulders
• What is ‘Scapular Robustness’ (and why do you desperately need to build it up)?
• Are shoulder injuries preventable? Not if you're doing these 3 things wrong.
• Develop the ability to 'see under the skin' to understand what is happening anatomically when the shoulder is in motion
• Unlock the upper back to power up the overhead lifts
• The 4 key components to unlocking better shoulder mobility (even if your shoulders are a ‘problem area’ and nothing has worked before)
Dominate the deadlift
• Deadlift heavier weights, safely, while your friends watch in awe.
• Why finding your deadlift limitations is a key to protecting your back.
• The single most important part of your deadlift might be mastering the ‘Lat Lock’
• Get the step-by-step deadlift evaluation cheatsheet. You’ll be able to quickly and confidently a) uncover the movement killer b) implement the right fix c) help a client (or yourself) dominate the deadlift
Low Back Basics
• The truth about low back injuries, the mechanisms, and prevention
• How the low back compensates for the hips, shoulders, or lack of body awareness (and what to do about it)
• The easiest way to prevent low back issues is to avoid the pitfalls: combinations of certain lifts and excessive quantities of commonly used 'core exercises'
• Programming considerations to keep athletes' backs safe
Squat Stance, Variations, Limitations
• There’s a best way to squat with correct form, right? No. Discover how different body types need to squat differently.
• Are you or your clients making these common squat errors? Why ‘pushing out the knees’ and other common cues can be a deathtrap for the lower back and knees.
• How to deconstruct the squat into it’s fundamental movements…take your squat apart and put it back better than before.
• No more generic squat cues..Find YOUR (or those you work with) best squat stance.
• How to integrate mobility and motor control drills into your programming to become a squatting machine
What People Are Saying
“I’ve taken TMF Workshop twice, around one year apart. Both times I was equally impressed. Being a clinician and a crossfitter I found this material beneficial in many ways. Not only were the systems easy to follow, they also allow for creative accessory work that can be tailored to each individual. Ryan is a genuine human being with skills in leadership, mentorship and educating. This was one of the most effective courses I have been to (and I’ve been to a ton). I’d recommend it to any clinician striving to provide superior care to their patients, any coach who wants to lead their athletes to safe, effective growth, and any athlete looking to expand their knowledge on movement, form and performance."Matt Wiest, DC
Frequently Asked Questions
Who shouldn't take this workshop?
If you don’t squat, deadlift, overhead lift, or work with anyone who does those things, this workshop is likely not applicable for you.
Can anyone take this workshop?
There are no pre-requisites for this workshop. Athletes, trainers, coaches, casual exercisers, and clinicians have all attended from various backgrounds, abilities, and age groups.
Are there CEUs for this workshop?
At this time, The Movement Fix Workshop is not pre-approved for CEUs with any organization. However, many previous attendees have submitted the hours and received credit. A certificate of attendance is provided if needed to obtain hours.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, you can receive a full refund 30 days in advance of attendance. Transfer of your registration to another person is allowed if the event is in less than 30 days.