Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode#134 Programming Safely when Gyms Re-OpenGuest: Jason BrownAudio only:About JasonWhere to Follow Jason BoxProgramming.com Instagram @box_programming Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode#133 Pivoting your gym during quarantineGuest: Angelo SiscoAudio only:About Angelo Where to Follow Angelo O'Hare CrossFit Alpha Hippie Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 132Dealing with UncertaintyGuest: Brett Bartholomew Topics We Discuss: Dealing with uncertainty Shifting business activities with future ambiguity Embracing chaos About Brett BartholomewBackground: Strength and conditioning coach Author of...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 131Working with Rotational AthletesGuest: Lisa Thomson, DC, CFMP, CMETopics We Discuss: Lisa's personal experience tearing her MCL, PCL, and ACL What clinicians who haven't torn those ligaments should understand to better help their...