Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 125 The Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance Guest: Bobby Maybee, DC Topics We Discuss: The forward thinking chiropratic alliance The future of the chiropractic profession Student loans Why right now is such a great opportunity to be a...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 124 Shoulder Impingement and Social Media Learning Guest: Mike Reinold Topics We Discuss: How many shoulder issues may be from the same root cause Using social media as a new clinician How to best learn and continue your education About...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 123Using Community to Grow a ClinicGuest: Matt Wiest, DCTopics We Discuss: How to utilize community events to build your client base Practical ways to market for growth How to identify what you love and works from what you don't love that...
Movement Fix Podcast Episode# 122Creating a Positive Training EnvironmentGuest: Tony GentilcoreTopics We Discuss: How to create a positive training environment for your clients How Tony is building a training business and gym to enable other trainers to thrive Growing...