Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 128Medicinal Mushrooms and Optimizing Your Health; w/ Blake BowmanGuest: Blake BowmanTopics We Discuss: Medicinal mushrooms Stress reduction Easy things you can add in to your life to improve your health About BlakeBackground: Founder of...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 127Lymphatic System and PainGuest: Perry Nickelston, DCTopics We Discuss: The lymphatic system Brain inflammation How it relates to pain and disease About Perry Nickelston, DCBackground: Doctor of Chiropractic Founder of Stop Chasing Pain...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 126 The 3 Most Common Shoulder Surgeries: What they are and what they do Guest: Dave Marcu, MD, CSCS Topics We Discuss: The three most common shoulder surgeries, what they are, and what they do: Rotator cuff repair Labral repair...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode# 125 The Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance Guest: Bobby Maybee, DC Topics We Discuss: The forward thinking chiropratic alliance The future of the chiropractic profession Student loans Why right now is such a great opportunity to be a...