Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #152Making Barbell Exercises More Accessible for More PeopleGuest: Michael Mash, DPT, CSCSDr. Mash offers 3 great online courses on his site: The Barbell Rehab Workshop Strength Training the Post-Operative Client Low Back Pain Fundamentals...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #151Returning to the Gym after Time OffGuest: Jason Brown, MS, CSCSDownload the free return to the gym program discussed in the episode here.Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #150Overeating, Caloric Density, The Pleasure TrapGuest: Sadiq Ali Sheraze, DCLearn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25. Sign up for the webinar we are doing...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #149Minimal Effective Dose of PowerliftingGuest: Chris DuffinLearn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25. Sign up for the webinar we are doing together on the hip,...