Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #156Plyometric and Speed Training FundamentalsGuest: Jason Feairheller, BS, CSCSPlaces to follow and get in touch with Jason: MultiDirectionalPower.com Instagram @jasonfeairheller You can learn more from Jason in his online course,...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #155What you didn’t know you needed to know about ultra runningGuest: Pat McNamara, PhysiotherapistPlaces to follow and get in touch with Pat: therunningroom.net Instagram @patmacyep and @therunningroom Learn more from Michael in his online...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #154Visceral FatGuest: Sean O'Mara, MD, JDPlaces to follow Sean: https://www.drseanomara.com Instagram @drseanomara Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25....
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #153Trunk stability, strength training, and other thingsGuest: Richard Ulm, DC, MS, CSCSPlaces to follow Richard: Athlete-enhancement.com Instagram @athleteenhancement Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab...