Movement Fix Podcast
Workload Management and Injury Prevention
Guest: Tim Gabbett, PhD
Topics We Discuss:
- Acute to chronic workload ratio's role in injury prevention
- How to use an athlete's response to a training session as part of the equation
- How does the research on workload apply to different movements and tissues?
About Dr. Gabbett
- PhD of human physiology
- PhD of Applied Science of Professional Football
- Published >200 peer reviewed articles
- Presented at >200 national and international conferences
Where to Follow Tim
- Instagram: @gabbetttim
- Twitter: @timgabbett
- Website: gabbettperformance.com.au
- See Tim's upcoming seminar schedule
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #154Visceral FatGuest: Sean O'Mara, MD, JDPlaces to follow Sean: https://www.drseanomara.com Instagram @drseanomara Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25....
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #153Trunk stability, strength training, and other thingsGuest: Richard Ulm, DC, MS, CSCSPlaces to follow Richard: Athlete-enhancement.com Instagram @athleteenhancement Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #152Making Barbell Exercises More Accessible for More PeopleGuest: Michael Mash, DPT, CSCSDr. Mash offers 3 great online courses on his site: The Barbell Rehab Workshop Strength Training the Post-Operative Client Low Back Pain Fundamentals...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #151Returning to the Gym after Time OffGuest: Jason Brown, MS, CSCSDownload the free return to the gym program discussed in the episode here.Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with...