Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On episode 25 of TMF Podcast, I am joined by Dr. Quinn Henoch, founder of Clinical Athlete.
Quinn has been on TMF podcast twice before (time 1, time 2). So much has changed and progressed since Quinn was last on the show.
In this episode of the podcast, Quinn and I discuss:
- Quinn's wrist injury and how he rehabbed it
- How and why you should continue training even when you have an injury
- Progressive loading strategies
- Graded exposure to a previously painful position
- The follow up to Quinn's jefferson curl experiment
- Shoulder positioning in the snatch: let the shoulders lock down and back or press up?
- Does it matter if the shoulder joint is internally rotated in an overhead squat?
- Is 'shrug' a good cue?
- Why you need upper traps to be working in overhead lifts
- and MUCH more
Clinical athlete weightlifting seminar: www.cwcseminar.com
Clinical athlete website: www.clinicalathlete.com
Clinical athlete on facebook www.facebook.com/clinicalathlete
Clinical athlete on Instagram & Twitter: @clinicalathlete
Our video on 'reaching' in overhead lifts: https://themovementfix.com/cuing-better-overhead-mobility/
Did you enjoy this podcast? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_51b21"][/cp_info_bar]