Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On episode 27 of The Movement Fix Podcast, I am joined by Theresa Larson, DPT, CSCS.
Theresa is a physical therapist, movement coach, author, member of the Mobility WOD staff, previously an All-American D1 softball player, former Lieutenant in the Marines, and owner of Movement RX. Let's just say, she has a lot of amazing things going for her.
It was my great pleasure to spend over an hour having a candid conversation with Theresa about all sorts of things relating to her past, movement, business, and more. Here is a list of some of the main topics we discussed:
- Her journey to where she is today
- Her struggles with eating and body image
- Working with veterans using movement
- The leadership and mental development she got through becoming a Marine
- The demands of being a D1 athlete
- How we can break through our addictions and mental barriers
- How she got started on the Mobility WOD staff
- The importance of mental toughness
- Living your life to the fullest and going for your dreams
- and MUCH more
This podcast turned out to be a really personal conversation between Theresa and I. Moreso than I thought it would be. I thought we'd be talking more about movement, but you just never know where great conversation will take you.
I hope you guys enjoy this episode of the podcast and I hope someone out there can get through similar struggles that Theresa got through and her story touches you.
Theresa on social media:
Theresa's Book, Warrior