Movement Fix Podcast
The 3 Most Common Shoulder Surgeries: What they are and what they do
Guest: Dave Marcu, MD, CSCS
Topics We Discuss:
- The three most common shoulder surgeries, what they are, and what they do:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Labral repair
- Subacromial decompression
About Dr. Marcu
- Orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Previously served as an Associate Master Instructor for the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Fundamentals in Arthroscopy course
Where to Follow Dr. Marcu
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #156Plyometric and Speed Training FundamentalsGuest: Jason Feairheller, BS, CSCSPlaces to follow and get in touch with Jason: MultiDirectionalPower.com Instagram @jasonfeairheller You can learn more from Jason in his online course,...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #155What you didn’t know you needed to know about ultra runningGuest: Pat McNamara, PhysiotherapistPlaces to follow and get in touch with Pat: therunningroom.net Instagram @patmacyep and @therunningroom Learn more from Michael in his online...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #154Visceral FatGuest: Sean O'Mara, MD, JDPlaces to follow Sean: https://www.drseanomara.com Instagram @drseanomara Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25....
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #153Trunk stability, strength training, and other thingsGuest: Richard Ulm, DC, MS, CSCSPlaces to follow Richard: Athlete-enhancement.com Instagram @athleteenhancement Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab...