Movement Fix Podcast
The 3 Most Common Shoulder Surgeries: What they are and what they do
Guest: Dave Marcu, MD, CSCS
Topics We Discuss:
- The three most common shoulder surgeries, what they are, and what they do:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Labral repair
- Subacromial decompression
About Dr. Marcu
- Orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Previously served as an Associate Master Instructor for the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Fundamentals in Arthroscopy course
Where to Follow Dr. Marcu
Other Podcast Episodes
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #152Making Barbell Exercises More Accessible for More PeopleGuest: Michael Mash, DPT, CSCSDr. Mash offers 3 great online courses on his site: The Barbell Rehab Workshop Strength Training the Post-Operative Client Low Back Pain Fundamentals...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #151Returning to the Gym after Time OffGuest: Jason Brown, MS, CSCSDownload the free return to the gym program discussed in the episode here.Learn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #150Overeating, Caloric Density, The Pleasure TrapGuest: Sadiq Ali Sheraze, DCLearn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25. Sign up for the webinar we are doing...
Movement Fix PodcastEpisode #149Minimal Effective Dose of PowerliftingGuest: Chris DuffinLearn more from Michael in his online workshop for fitness and rehab professionals. Save 25% with coupon code barbell25. Sign up for the webinar we are doing together on the hip,...