Podcast (tmf): Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On episode 17 of The Movement Fix Podcast, I am joined by Jason Shane from Shane Physiotherapy.
I was recently in Vancouver, BC (where Jason lives) for a workshop and brought my podcast setup so we could record a candid conversation together. Jason has, in my opinion, one of the great voices of all time. We had to showcase it in this great discussion we had. Jason thought it would be interesting to interview me for this episode of the podcast and he had really great questions that I hope you guys enjoy.
This episode of The Movement Fix Podcast is sponsored by PureWOD. PureWOD is the only supplement company I trust. They have two amazing products and neither contain any un-needed ingredients. Their protein powder literally has 3 ingredients and won't make you gassy. Use coupon code 'TMF10' to save 10% sitewide.
In this episode of the podcast, Jason and I discuss:
- My educational background
- The beginning of TMF
- How to brand your clinic effectively
- Thinking like a business person when you are in a small healthcare practice
- The things I have changed my mind about most over the last few years
- How I began doing Movement Fix workshops (not my idea)
- Ways to effectively market your clinic/business
- and MUCH more
Make sure to follow Jason's facebook page HERE.