In this episode of The Movement Fix Podcast I am joined by none other than Gray Cook. Gray is someone whose work has influenced me tremendously through my schooling and my career. He is a physical therapist, strength coach, and most importantly (in my opinion) an amazing educator.
The contents of this podcast include:
- Who were Gray's biggest mentors and influences in his early career?
- How did he get into the FMS and that side of physical therapy and rehab?
- How can we utilize movement screening in the overall management of an athlete?
- The upcoming 'FCS' screening to measure minimum required work capacity for high-level athletics
- How functional capacity in 4 specific elements is critical to measure
- Getting rid of the 'fat' in training and focusing on an athlete's biggest limitations, be it movement, functional capacity, or resourcefulness
- and MUCH more
To follow Gray:
To follow FMS: