[x_audio_player mp3="https://themovementfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/greg_lehman_pt_1_mixdown.mp3"] Podcast (tmf): Play in new window | Download Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On episode 21 of The Movement Fix Podcast, I am joined by Greg Lehman, BKin, MSc, DC, MScPT. Greg is a chiropractor and physiotherapist practicing out of Toronto, ON. He travels the world teaching his course 'Reconciling Biomechanics with Pain Science'.
This episode of The Movement Fix Podcast is sponsored by PureWOD. PureWOD is the only supplement company I trust. They have two amazing products and neither contain any un-needed ingredients. Their protein powder literally has 3 ingredients and won't make you gassy. Use coupon code 'TMF10' to save 10% sitewide.
The content of this podcast includes:
- How does Greg approach rehabilitating a patient?
- Does spinal flexion matter?
- The importance of the 'neutral zone' vs being in absolute neutral
- The lumbar spine flexes 27 degrees in a deadlift?
- How much does 'scapulohumeral rhythm' matter
- Some tissues are finitely adaptable and can't be trained to be stronger than their injury mechanism
- and MUCH more
Follow Greg on social media:
Learn More from Greg:
- His website: http://www.greglehman.ca/
- His courses: http://www.greglehman.ca/category/course-schedule/
- Jensen 2015 article (back pain vs leg pain)
- Naugle 2012 article (pain reduction effects of exercise)
- Vaegter 2015 article (pain reduction effects of exercise)
- McGill and Callaghan 2001 article (repetitive flexion cycles on porcine spines) - (porcine = pig)
- Willett 2016 article (IT Band article)
If I missed anything in the show notes that we discussed in this podcast, please email me and let me know so I can add them in.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_51b21"][/cp_info_bar]