Check out The Movement Fix on Instagram @themovementfix
On episode 22 of The Movement Fix Podcast, I am joined by John Rusin, DPT, CSCS to discuss his training methods, Functional Hypertrophy Training (FHT), and much more. See a list of topics below.
Since after the CrossFit Open, I have cycled my training for the next 12 weeks onto John's FHT program. I like cycling through things and switching it up, trying other people's programming, etc.
I think it could be incorporated intelligently into a larger overall training method if desired or used as a standalone program.
The content of this podcast includes:
- Why upper back training needs to be in your programming
- How doing a ton of pull ups needs to be balanced with other lifts
- The 4 factors involved in muscle hypertrophy
- How to add hypertrophy training into a 'functional fitness' setting
- The 2 lifts you should make sure you are doing
- and MUCH more
Follow John on social media:
Did you enjoy this podcast? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_51b21"][/cp_info_bar]