[x_audio_player mp3="https://themovementfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ryan_and_quinn_number_1_mixdown.mp3"] Podcast (tmf): Play in new window | Download Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
In this episode of The Movement Fix Podcast
In episode 6 of The Movement Fix podcast, I am joined by special guest Dr. Quinn Henoch. Dr. Quinn is a doctor of physical therapy (DPT) and is a subject matter expert for Juggernaut Training Systems. He also has a separate blog he runs called Darkside Strength.
Here is a list of the topics we discuss in this podcast:
- What does foam rolling really do?
- Why we aren't breaking up "scar tissue" and "adhesions" and why that's a good thing
- How much foam rolling does Dr. Quinn do to prepare for weightlifting
- How scapular mobility may be more important for your gains than "shoulder mobility"
- The biggest limitations Dr. Q sees in people's squat depth
- The Jefferson Curl
- Why rounding your back isn't always bad and Dr. Q's self experiment
- and MUCH more
Want to learn more from Dr. Quinn?
Dr. Quinn is all over the place posting top notch information. You can find his stuff at the following locations:
- Twitter: @Drquinnhenochpt @DarksideStrength
- Instagram: qhenoch
- Youtube: youtube.com/qhenochi and youtube.com/darksidestrength
- Darkside strength: Dsstrength.com
- Juggernaut Training Systems: jtsstrength.com
Check out his instagram...I swear he is related to James Franco. You will understand.
You can also see the scapular movement "Just the tip tuesday" we discussed below
Did you enjoy this podcast? Make sure to check out all our episodes here!
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_51b21"][/cp_info_bar]