[x_audio_player mp3="https://themovementfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ryan_and_tilley_mixdown.mp3"] Podcast (tmf): Play in new window | Download Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
In this episode of The Movement Fix Podcast
Dr. Dave Tilley, a physical therapist, gymnastics coach, and crossfitter from The Hybrid Perspective joins me to discuss:
- The most common type of back pain in a gymnast
- How Dr. Tilley manages these athletes
- "Core" training in gymnastics with areas that need to be worked more and others that need to be worked less
- Shoulder pain from toes to bar
- Wrist mobility necessary for handstands
- Can you be as flexible as the gymnasts you see on TV? Do you want that?
- Would Dr. Tilley rather be too stiff or too flexible?
- Are repetitive spinal flexion exercises done in gymnastics safe?
- and MUCH more
Want to learn more from Dr. Dave Tilley?
Did you enjoy this podcast? Make sure to check out all our episodes here!
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_51b21"][/cp_info_bar]